This product is no longer available.
- Tip and tail rocker floats high in powder whether skiing forward or switch; relatively low rise planes through powder instead of plowing up and over
- Core consists of light and strong maple wood stringers surrounded by aspen wood to provide power, stability and long-lasting responsiveness
- Widest points of the tip and tail are close to the center of the ski, reducing tail drag and hooking in powder
- Cap construction on top of ski reduces weight and sidewalls over the edges enhance responsiveness
- Softer tips float and initiate turns easily while stiffer tails provide powerful turn exits and stability
- Geometry of skis incorporates 5 different turn radii to create effortless turn initiation with solid edge hold and responsive exits
- Thin core in the tips reduces weight and makes the skis easier to control
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Line Sick Day 110 skis feature 110mm waists that require bindings with wide brakes
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||140 - 185 / 160+ pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip and Tail Rocker|
|Twin Tip||Directional Twin|
|Sidecut Radius||18.1 / 19.9 meters|