This product is no longer available.
- 113mm waists offer ample flotation, and early-rise tips and tails enhance maneuverability in deep snow
- Powerful wood core with glass and carbon reinforcements produces a lightweight ski with playful responsiveness
- Cambered and rockered profile enhances handling in deep snow, making it easy to take advantage of every feature on the mountain
- Standard camber underfoot enhances maneuverability on groomers and variable snow; when weighted, 50% of the ski contacts the snow
- Low, broad nose extends over the snow just enough to enhance flotation without becoming really noisy and vibrating on groomed terrain at high speeds
- Directional twin-tip taper slightly favors skiing forward, but it also lets you ride switch and land jumps backward
- Nordica Patron skis feature 113mm waists that require bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||125 - 185 / 150 - 225 / 165 - 225+ pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip and Tail Rocker|
|Twin Tip||Directional Twin|
|Sidecut Radius||16.5 / 18.5 / 21 meters|
|Core||Wood with carbon reinforcement|