This product is no longer available.
- 82mm waist is nimble enough to turn quickly on hard pack, wide enough to float on soft snow and stable enough to plow through icy or wind-blown crud
- Dual titanal laminate offers unwavering stability at high speeds by absorbing bumps and responding quickly to high-speed maneuvers
- Rockered tips initiate turns easily and offer agile performance on all kinds of terrain, and slight camber underfoot offers tenacious edge hold on firm snow
- Durable fir-and-aspen wood core produces smooth, natural flex, and a shock-absorbent secondary core smooths out your ride
- Secondary core is wrapped in a carbon web for an additional level of torsional rigidity to increase edge hold from tip to tail
- Integrated wide bindings help transfer power directly to the ski for unmatched precision, edge hold and control during aggressive descents
- K2 AMP Rictor 82 XTi skis with bindings feature DIN 4 - 12 release settings, a range suited to intermediate to advanced skiers at medium to high speeds
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended skier and snowboarder weights are a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||Not provided by manufacturer|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|
|Sidecut Radius||15 / 17 / 19 meters|
|Core||Wood with titanal laminate|