- Bamboo grain in binding platforms runs perpendicular to the core's grain for strength and effortless power transfer to your edges, giving your control and power in every turn
- C3 BTX technology features a camber-dominant profile with mild Banana Tech rocker between the feet and maximum camber at the tip and tail for control, power and stability
- Magne-Traction improves edge grip by adding seven contact points along the running length of the board, resulting in amazing control whether riding ice or pow
- Columbian Gold wood core, built from farmed wood and combined with birch is ultra lightweight and strong, and features lively fibers for amazing pop
- Basalt-reinforced fiberglass offers maximum board strength with minimum weight; these fibers damp board chatter and offer a lively ride
- Birch internal sidewalls for added pop; external UHMW sidewalls stand up to wear and tear; bio-beans topsheet; sintered base is fast and low maintenance
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Made in USA.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Snowboard Shape||Directional Twin|
|Recommended Rider Weight||120+ / 125+ / 130+ / 135+ pounds|
|Board Dimensions||29/24.9/29 / 29.2/25.1/29.2 / 29.3/25.2/29.3 / 30/25.7/30 centimeters|
|Effective Edge||120 / 122 / 124 / 126 centimeters|
|Sidecut Radius||8.2 / 8.3 / 8.4 / 8.5 meters|
|Stance Setback||1.25 centimeters|
|Core||Birch/Columbian Gold wood|