- Author: Jennifer Lamphere Roberts
- Softcover; 260 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Appalachian Mountain Club Books; copyright 2013
- General overviews and detailed descriptions of day hikes in Vermont, organized by region and including information such as time, distance and elevation
- Easy-to-read reference chart describes hikes and uses visual cues for quick categorization when you're looking for hikes with certain features
- Occasional essays on the history and nature encountered on the hikes offer compelling reading and round out your knowledge of the surrounding environment
Made in USA.