- Authors: Jennifer Van Allen, Bart Yasso, Amby Burfoot and Pamela Nisevich Bede
- Softcover; 290 pages; black-and-white photographs
- Rodale Press, Inc.; copyright 2012
- The Runner's World Big Book of Marathon and Half-Marathon Training includes 6 marathon and half-marathon training plans, as well as plans for running multiple races
- Includes more than 24 workouts to build speed and endurance, 3-day eating plans for weight loss, a carb loading plan and tips on how to shave minutes off your personal best
- Offers secrets for relieving side stitches and knee pain, as well as tips on stretching and staying healthy
- Measures 9 x 7.5 in.
Made in USA.
Whether you're looking to run your first race or your fastest, The Runner's World Big Book of Marathon and Half-Marathon Training provides all the essentials you'll need to reach both the starting and finish lines feeling healthy and strong. Based on the best advice from the editors of Runner's World, this book will be your personal trainer every step of the way.