- Author: Bill Schneider
- Softcover; 228 pages; color photographs and maps
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2013
- Hiking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks offers accurate directions to popular as well as less-traveled trails
- Whether you're a day-tripper or long-distance hiker, old hand or novice, you'll find trails suited to every ability and interest
- Includes in-depth trail information, difficulty ratings, GPS coordinates for all trailheads, detailed trail maps and excellent color photography
- Hiking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks measures approximately 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
Lace up your boots and sample more than 60 of the finest hiking trails in southeastern Utah, where the breathtaking canyons, multicolored sandstone arches and magnificent spires of Canyonlands and Arches National Parks provide the setting for countless outdoor experiences. Let veteran hiker Bill Schneider lead you past 8 sandstone arches on the Devil�s Garden Trail in Arches National Park, take you over slickrock to the Harvest Scene panel in the remote Maze District, and show you the sweeping view of White Rim Country through awesome Mesa Arch in the Island in the Sky District. With Hiking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks in hand, you�ll discover the most spectacular trails and amazing scenery Utah red rock country has to offer.