- The core treatment protects against water and dirt, increasing the durability of the rope
- Sterling Marathon-series ropes are constructed with thick sheaths for long-lasting performance
- Low 8.6 kN impact force ensures a soft catch when you fall
- Kernmantle design features a stretchy core protected by a durable outer sheath which combine for strength and good handling.
- Sterling Marathon Pro Digital Camo 10.1mm x 60m dry-core rope meets UIAA tests for falls, impact force and elongation
Made in USA.
|Rope Type||Single Rope|
|Rope Length (m)||60 meters|
|Rope Diameter (mm)||10.1 millimeters|
|Impact Force||8.6 kilonewtons|
|Dynamic Elongation||35.3 percent|
|Static Elongation||8.4 percent|
|Dry Treatment||Dry Core|
|Weight||63 grams per meter|