- Editors: Joe and Carol Steipler; maps compiled and published by Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
- Softcover; 166 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club; copyright 2011
- Guidebook contains general descriptions as well as detailed data for multiple hikes in the area; hikes are divided by geographical section with mile-by-mile directional cues
- Guidebook not only helps you stay oriented, but describes cultural, historical, and natural highlights of each section so you can get the most out of the hike
- Guidebook is designed to work with the 2 included, fold out water- and tear-resistant topographic maps
- Easy-to-read maps of the trail and nearby areas include topographical contours and elevation profiles for the route
- North map covers Signal Knob to New Market Gap
- South map covers New Market Gap to Massanutten Peak
- Guidebook measures 7 x 4.25 x 0.5 in.
Made in USA.