- Self-locking 7075 T6 aluminum buckle at the waist provides an extra margin of safety by allowing adjustments while maintaining the proper double-back configuration
- 4 webbing loops sewn directly to harness are sheathed by injection-molded polyurethane gear loops
- Shaped for forward racking, polyurethane gear loops are reversible and removable; loops remain flexible in extreme cold
- Tie-in point and belay loop cores feature Wear Safety Markers; when the sheath is worn, bright orange will show to indicate that abrasion to structural webbing may occur
- Lightweight, stretchy leg loops offer a precise fit without restricting range of motion; mesh allows airflow to help keep you cool on warm days
- Non-structural haul loop lets you trail a second rope
- The Arc'teryx R260 LT climbing harness comes with a stretch-mesh storage bag
Weight (see spec chart) based on size Medium.
Size ranges are guidelines only and will vary with the type of clothing worn during measurement. Harnesses fit differently on different individuals even when measurements are the same. Sizes are based on actual body dimensions.
|Fits Waist||24.5 - 27.5 inches / 26.5 - 29.5 inches / 28.5 - 31.5 inches / 31 - 34.5 inches / 34 - 37.5 inches|
|Gear Loops||4 Loops|
|Leg Loop Size||19 - 21 inches / 20.5 - 22.5 inches / 22 - 24 inches / 23.5 - 26 inches / 25 - 27.5 inches|
|Padded Leg Loops||Yes|
|Droppable Leg Loops||Yes|