- Hydrus 3L waterproof breathable coating keeps you dry in high seas and extreme weather
- Outer nylon fabric face resists abrasion and inner knit lining moves moisture away from skin
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets seal with skin to help keep water out
- Keep a key or another small item in the self-draining chest pocket
- Factory sealed seams enhance dryness of the Kokatat Hydrus 3L Stoke paddling jacket
Made in USA.
|Fabric||Nylon with Hydrus 3-layer waterproof breathable coating|
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements. HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty. INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone. SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone. WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.