- Author: Matt C. Bischoff
- Softcover; 282 pages; color photographs and maps
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2013
- Fully updated with current information and color photographs, Touring Hot Springs California and Nevada guides you to relaxing and scenic hot springs
- Includes historical background information on the springs and their surroundings
- Offers tips on safety, access and availability of services
- Has best times of the year, restrictions, water temperature and camping information
- Touring Hot Springs California and Nevada measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
Whether you�re seeking a soak in naturally heated mineral water or heading out for a sightseeing adventure, this fully updated and revised color edition of Touring Hot Springs California and Nevada guides you to more than 100 of the best sites for soaking in the beauty of the region. Historian and veteran outdoors author Matt C. Bischoff reveals his favorite �hot spots,� from primitive pools in the backcountry to hand-crafted bathhouses surrounded by civilization.