- DriStyle™ fabric wicks fast, keeping you dry and comfortable when working hard
- Fabric also offers built-in temperature regulation, preventing you from heating up or cooling down too fast
- DriStyle fabric's hidden benefit is that this temperature regulation helps reduce the likelihood of fatigue or sore muscles after workouts
- Seamless, contoured chamois uses variable-density padding in key areas for support, and all-way stretch for added comfort
- New laser technology used to cut out the chamois eliminates bulkiness and chafing, reducing pressure to contact areas
- 8-panel, articulated construction moves with you while signature elastic leg grippers keep shorts in place; flatlock seams are non-bulky and supple
Made in USA.
|Bike Short Style||Form-fitting|
|Fabric||60% nylon/24% polyester/16% spandex|
|Pad Type||Standard Chamois|
|Inseam (in.)||7 inches|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. JERSEY FIT GUIDE: Contour: a body-hugging fit made from stretch fabrics designed to be aerodynamic. Moves and breathes with you. Classic: the classic cut fits the body with ease without compromising style. It is the traditional fit of a bike jersey with added detail to flatter the female form. Relaxed: a sporty, ever-so-slightly shaped fit that hangs comfortably. Great for casual or recreational use. BOTTOM FIT GUIDE: Contour: made with technical, high-compression fabric to help give you support and combat muscle fatigue. Bottoms in this category feature a second-skin fit. Classic: classic bike short fit made with sleek, soft, performance-boosting fabrics with the ultimate in moisture-wicking properties. Baggy: just as the name implies, bottoms that fall into this category feature a loose, extremely relaxed fit while maintaining a flattering look.