- Author: Bill Schneider
- Softcover; 389 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2012
- Thoroughly revised and updated guide covers a wide variety of day hikes and extended backpacking trips with hikes suited to every ability
- Supplies up-to-date trail information, including detailed maps, GPS coordinates, elevation profiles, accurate directions and photos
- Provides planning and preparation advice plus information on safe travel in bear country and zero-impact camping
- Hiking Yellowstone National Park measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
Lace up your boots and sample more than 100 hikes in America's most famous national park. You�ll experience geysers, paint pots, glowing blue pools, deep canyons with plunging waterfalls, broad river valleys with seemingly endless views and tall rugged mountains! Yellowstone National park is a hiker�s paradise with more than 800 mi. of trails. Let veteran hiker and outdoor writer Bill Schnieder guide you on a wide variety of day hikes and extended backpacking trips into the vast interior of this national treasure.