- Softcover; 229 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing LLC; copyright 2012
- Author: Eric Molvar
- Inside you'll find GPS-compatible maps, hikes suited to every ability and mile-by-mile directional cues
- You'll also find accurate directions to the trailhead, GPS coordinates for trailheads and backcountry campsites, and detailed trail descriptions
- Features an index of hikes by category—from easy day hikes to hikes to waterfalls
- Includes difficulty ratings, average hiking times, best hiking seasons, elevation profiles, local lodging and campgrounds and other information to optimize your outings
- Hiking Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
Discover the wonder of these 2 spectacular parks as Hiking Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks leads you along 850 mi. of trail, from short nature hikes to backcountry treks. Veteran hiker Erik Molvar provides all the information you need to get the most from hiking these parks with their glistening glaciers, scenic lookouts, peaceful lakes and remote wilderness.