- Polartec Power Dry utilizes 2 different yarns on either side of the fabric to enhance comfort: interior yarn wicks moisture, and exterior yarn dries quickly
- The combination of the 2 yarns helps keep you dry during highly aerobic activities because it moves moisture away from skin faster than single-component fabrics such as cotton
- Updated fabric protects skin against harmful ultraviolet light with a UPF rating of 20
- Flatseam construction is soft and non-chafing next to skin; seams are designed to work under pack straps at shoulders
- Underarm and side gussets promote freedom of motion
- Dropped back hem stays tucked in
- The REI Lightweight Polartec Power Dry long-sleeve crew features a next-to-skin fit that hugs the body and boosts fabric performance
Made in USA.
|Fabric||Polartec Power Dry polyester|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
|Chest||31.5 - 33||35 - 38||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||26.5 - 27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50|
|Hip||N/A||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 46||47 - 49||51 - 54|
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes. TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.