- Map comes in a handy folded size for portability
- Larger scale maps include mileage data for trail segments; printed on light, waterproof and tear-resistant paper to withstand backcountry treks
- Covers the Crawford Notch and Sandwich Range, including Presidential Range-Dry River Wilderness and Pemigewasset Wilderness
- On the reverse are detailed maps of the Moosilauke and Kinsman areas, including Waterville Valley and Franconia Notch State Park
- Scale of 1:79,200; measures 27 by 22 in. and folds to 9.75 by 3.75 in.
- Appalachian Mountain Club; copyright 2012
Made in USA.