- Camber construction offers the perfect flex for laying down deep tracks, landing big airs and floating through powder
- Directional twin shape allows you to ride equally well in both directions with a focus on freestyle—park-, powder- and pipe-perfection!
- Independent sidecuts are centered off the inserts and meet at the waist for superior turning
- Poplar core is thicker between the feet and tapers towards the nose and tail; core offers an even, lively flex
- Triaxial glass wrap on top of core and biaxial glass wrap on bottom of core increase torsional stiffness and snap
- Carbon stringers from tip to tail offer strength and pop without increasing board weight
- Nylon top delivers a softer torsional flex; topsheets are hand painted for a one-of-a-kind look
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent:; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- Bases are constructed of reconstituted base material to reduce waste
- Handmade in Huntington Beach, California
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Made in USA.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Snowboard Shape||Directional Twin|
|Recommended Rider Weight||130 - 195 / 160 - 220 / 135 - 200 / 165 - 225 pounds|
|Board Dimensions||29.7/25.2/29.7 / 29.7/25.2/29.7 / 31.2/26.2/31.2 / 31.2/26.2/31.2 centimeters|
|Effective Edge||121 / 124 / 121 / 124 centimeters|
|Sidecut Radius||8.1 / 8.3 / 7.8 / 8 meters|
|Stance Setback||1 centimeter|