This product is no longer available.
- Lightweight construction makes the Chargers a good choice for tours in deep snow; aspen wood cores are wrapped in fiberglass that is woven with carbon for a light, snappy feel
- Early-rise tips help you float through the deep powder on the descent and ease trail breaking in deep snow during the ascent
- Traditional sidecut underfoot lets you carve turns on firm snow as you make your way out of the woods
- Tails of the skis turn up just a touch and are compatible with the tail attachments of most climbing skins (sold separately)
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Voile Charger skis have sintered bases that retain wax well and provide good glide
Made in USA.
Recommended skier and snowboarder weights are a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Backcountry Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||120 - 190 / 140+ / 150+ pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|
|Weight Per Pair||7 lbs. 3 oz. / 8 lbs. 2 oz. / 8 lbs. 12 oz.|
|Sidecut Radius||21.7 / 23 / 25.4 meters|