This product is no longer available.
- These skis work well if you're sticking to the groomed runs, but they are ideal if you find yourself switching between groomed runs and off-piste terrain
- Full-wood core delivers direct transmission of power with precision and efficiency; designed for demanding skiers who require high performance
- Elastomer inserts placed over the edges absorb vibrations, resulting in a smooth ride that softens ski-to-snow contact
- All-terrain rockered tips excel in soft snow and deliver fluid performance on hardpack; when put on edge, 95% of edge length contacts snow to offer precision on groomed runs
- Slightly raised tails let you ride backward and stick the occasional switch landing
- Fiber reinforcement laid directly on the edges adds torsional rigidity and improves edge durability, and wide metal edges withstand big impacts and improve shock resistance
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||Not provided by vendor|
|Ski Camber||Tip and Tail Rocker|
|Sidecut Radius||11.9 / 13.6 meters|
|Ski Terrain||Groomed and powder|