This product is no longer available.
- Lightweight paulownia wood cores are laminated to titanal for a snappy and aggressive flex
- Long rockered tips float through deep snow and crud; rockered tips allow good maneuverability and control in challenging snow conditions
- Classic camber underfoot enables the skis to still perform well on hard snow
- Narrow, flat tails help to enhance the flotation of the rockered tips and let the skis track straight in soft snow
- Reverse sidecut in the tips and tails prevents hooking and promotes stability at speed in deep snow
- Traditional sidecut underfoot allows the skis to make quick, easy turns on groomed runs
- Dynastar Cham 107 skis have full-length vertical sidewalls that deliver good edge grip, power and balance
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||130 - 159 / 160 - 189 / 190+ pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|
|Sidecut Radius||17 / 20 / 22 meters|
|Core||Wood with metal laminate|