- Designed by Northwest snowboarder and splitboarder Barrett Christy
- Karakoram Split Clips offer a solid connection point at tip and tail of board—makes your splitboard feel as solid as a regular snowboard
- Wrap-around edges offer secure footing when traversing across a slope
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control whether riding ice or pow
- C2 BTX technology features Banana Tech rocker between the feet and camber at the tip and tail, delivering amazing float whether you're riding regular or switch
- Camber provides end-to-end stability and plenty of pop for boosting off natural terrain; Banana Traction technology offers carving performance and soft-snow float
- True Twin shape allows you to ride equally well in both directions with a focus on freestyle—park-, powder- and pipe-perfection!
- Bio Beans topsheet is made from castor beans and features a high strength-to-weight ratio—it stands up to big drops and lift line scrapes
- Mervin AG2 core with sintered sidewalls offers strength, control and pop
- Liquid Crystal Polymer thermo-treated polyester fibers are built into the board, and offer incredible vibration absorption and 10 times the strength of titanium
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- Requires the Voile Universal Splitboard Binding Interface to mount bindings, sold separately
- B-Pro C2 BTX graphics designed by artist Adam Haynes
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Made in USA.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Snowboard Shape||True twin|
|Recommended Rider Weight||100 - 180 / 110 - 210 pounds|
|Board Dimensions||28.5 / 24.4 / 28.5 / 29 / 24.8 / 29 centimeters|
|Effective Edge||117 / 118.5 centimeters|
|Sidecut Radius||8.2 / 8.3 meters|