- Snug-fitting elastic top and bottom edges keep dirt, twigs, scree and snow out of light-to-midweight hiking and cross-country ski boots
- Breathable uncoated packcloth provides lightweight durability; Durable Water Resistant treatment resists rain and snow
- Easy-access, 1 in.-wide rip-and-stick closure opens in front for quick on/off; rip-and-stick tabs at the top and bottom create a secure closure that won't open while in use
- Finished with a double-riveted bootlace hook and a rugged Hypalon® nylon instep strap
- Average weight per pair of Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Low kids' gaiters is 4.8 oz.
|Gaiter Height (in.)||8 inches|
|Lower Material||Nylon packcloth|
|Upper Material||Nylon packcloth|