- Tightly woven polyester fends off wind without making you sweat, and a Durable Water Repellent finish protects from light rain
- Fabric blocks gusts as high as 40 m.p.h.
- Mesh panels under arms and at cuffs enhance ventilation
- Jacket packs into front zip pocket
- Pocket features a media port for your headphones that routes through jacket and out through a port in the collar; design reduces annoying cord bounce when jogging
- Too hot to run with the jacket zipped up? Simply unzip and attach a small rip-and-stick tab across chest to enhance ventilation and maintain a comfortable fit while running
- Reflective loop at upper back enhances visibility and hangs jacket out to dry
- Additional reflective highlights increase visibility in dim light
- The REI Packable Fleet jacket provides a full range of motion with an active fit
|Chest||31.5 - 33||35 - 38||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||26.5 - 27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50|
|Hip||N/A||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 46||47 - 49||51 - 54|
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes. TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.