- Author: Bill Schneider
- Softcover; 101 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2011
- Hikes vary from half-hour strolls to full-day trips and are ranked from easiest to most difficult, making it simple to choose a perfect hike
- Includes GPS coordinates, mile-by-mile directions and clear trail maps
- Hikes are scattered throughout the entire park, leading you to uncongested trails and some of the park's best-kept secrets
- Best Easy Day Hikes: Yellowstone National Park measures 7 x 4.25 in.
Made in USA.