This product is no longer available.
- Völkl Kendo skis work well if you're sticking to the groomed runs, but they are ideal if you find yourself switching between groomed runs and off-piste terrain
- Ski's design is quick and responsive across all terrain and in all conditions, and 88mm waist offers enough flotation to enjoy the occasional powder stash
- Sensorwood core consists of vertically laminated ash and poplar woods, providing responsive, powerful turning and torsional rigidity
- 2 titanium sheets increase torsional resistance and damp vibrations without adding cumbersome weight
- Directional twin-tip construction excels when skiing forward and gives you the option of riding switch if you need
- Low tip shape smooths out your ride on the groomed runs and resists diving in soft snow
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Vertical sidewalls provide excellent grip, stability and sensitivity
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||150 - 175 / 175 - 195 / 195 - 210 / 210 + pounds|
|Ski Camber||Standard Alpine|
|Twin Tip||Directional Twin|
|Sidecut Radius||18.01 / 19.9 / 21.9 / 26.2 meters|
|Ski Terrain||Groomed and powder|