- Author: Robert Miramontes
- Softcover; 460 pages; color photographs and maps
- Wolverine Publishing; copyright 2011
- Joshua Tree offers full-color photographs with illustrated routes, detailed descriptions, GPS coordinates and overview maps
- Includes difficulty ratings, quality ratings, danger ratings and gear suggestions
- Color symbols differentiate route styles and include sport climbs, mixed climbs, topropes, aid climbs and boulder problems
Welcome to one of Earth�s great playgrounds of stone—Joshua Tree National Park. It's world-renowned for its bold and pure trad climbing, its monumental volume and variety of easy and moderate routes, and the other-worldly ambiance of its landscape. This colorful rock-climbing guide presents the entire park in a single volume, describing more than 2600 of the finest climbs, including several of the better bouldering circuits, and some of the park�s fantastic hikes.