- Quilted nylon uppers are highly water- and wind-resistant, with gusseted front zippers for easy entry; foam backing provides insulation
- Removable 6mm liners use a multilayer design with recycled polyester and polypropylene fibers for thermal retention and cozy performance
- Rubber midsoles absorb shock for all-day cushioning and comfort
- Lightweight and waterproof, the thermoplastic rubber bottoms remain flexible in cold temperatures; lugged tread gives dependable traction
- All-synthetic construction makes these vegan-friendly
- Please note: the Kamik Bigfoot 2 winter boots are assembled in the United States using components made in Canada
Made in USA.
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
|Footwear Height (in.)||6.6 inches|
|Comfort Range||-25 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||1 lb. 1 oz.|
|5T||6T||7T||8T||Kids 9||Kids 10||Kids 11||Kids 12||Kids 13||Kids 1||Kids 2||Kids 3||Kids 4||Kids 5||Kids 6||Kids 7|
|U.S. Kids'||5T||6T||7T||8T||Kids 9||Kids 10||Kids 11||Kids 12||Kids 13||Kids 1||Kids 2||Kids 3||Kids 4||Kids 5||Kids 6||Kids 7|