- Created in cooperation with the National Park Service and U.S. Forest Service, this map provides valuable info about recreation and adventure activities in the area
- One side of the map covers the entire national park, including Carlsbad Wilderness and adjacent areas such as southeastern Lincoln National Forest and Mudgetts WSA
- The other side of the map shows the underground worlds of Carlsbad Caverns and Slaughter Canyon Cave
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:35,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2007
Made in USA.