- Warp Strength® Technology (WST) allows the harness to be shaped and contoured to the climber's body for excellent support and comfort
- WST eliminates the need for excessive padding by uniformly spreading the load across the entire harness
- Conical leg loops with breathable Vapor Mesh fabric ensure comfort while hanging in the harness
- Self-locking 7075 T6 aluminum buckle at the waist provides an extra margin of safety by allowing adjustments while maintaining the proper double-back configuration
- 2 webbing loops sewn directly to harness are sheathed by injection-molded polyurethane gear loops
- Shaped for forward racking, polyurethane gear loops are reversible and removable; loops remain flexible in extreme cold
- Core of tie-in points and belay loop feature Wear Safety Markers; when the sheath is worn, bright orange will show to indicate that abrasion to structural webbing may occur
- Exterior stretch-woven fabric is lightweight and highly abrasion resistant; spacermesh on inner face is soft and breathable
- The Arc'teryx S220 LT climbing harness comes with a stretchy mesh storage bag
Weight (see spec chart) based on size Medium. See specifications below for size detail:
- Small fits waist 28.5 - 31.5 in., leg 20.5 - 22.5 in.
- Medium fits waist 31 - 34.5 in., leg 22 - 24 in.
- Large fits waist 34 - 38 in., leg 23.5 - 26 in.
- X Large fits waist 37.5 - 42 in., leg 25 - 28 in.
|Fits Waist||28.5 - 42 inches|
|Gear Loops||2 Loops|
|Leg Loop Size||20.5 - 28 inches|
|Padded Leg Loops||Yes|