- Authors: Jacqueline Tourville
- Softcover; 500 pages; black-and-white and color maps and photographs
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2010
- From short stroll to rugged treks, you'll find what you're looking for in more than 400 of the best New England hikes
- Provides lists of best hikes, including ''Hikes for Fall Foliage'' and ''Hikes for Lakes and Swimming Holes''
- Essential planning details, including round-trip distance and hiking time, trail difficulty and scenic beauty
- Also provides precise driving directions to each hike, plus details on where to park
Made in USA.