- Editor: Wayne E. Gross; maps compiled and published by the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club and the Keystone Trails Association
- Softcover; 264 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Keystone Trails Association; copyright 2011
- Guidebook contains a general description as well as detailed data for the famed footpath; divided by geographical section with mile-by-mile directional cues
- 5 water- and tear-resistant topographic maps include the following areas: Delaware Water Gap to Swatara Gap, Swatara Gap to Susquehanna River
- Also includes: Susquehanna River to PA Route 94, PA Route 94 to US 30, and US 30 to the Pennsylvania/Maryland state line
- Easy-to-read maps of the trail and nearby areas include topographical contours and elevation profiles for the route
- Guidebook measures 6.5 x 4.5 x 0.5 in.
Made in USA.