- Elastic cuffs with laminated, die-cut, rip-and-stick closures
- Exposed pit zips and pockets provide instant venting control; watertight zippers eliminate need for bulky double-zipper flaps
- Features high-volume chest pockets and a stash pocket on left sleeve
- Full-length, watertight front zipper features a laminated windflap; chin guard features quick-drying fleece lining for comfort
- Gore Micro Grid lining is a thin, low-denier, low-density woven fabric that allows the shell to slide easily over mid layers
- Gore-Tex 3L Pro Shell fabric is tough, extremely breathable and durably water- and windproof; high-wear areas are reinforced for extra durability
- Gusseted underarms ensure the Theta SV jacket stays in place when you lift your arms overhead; articulated elbows add comfort
- Reduced number and thickness of seams offers improved abrasion- and snag-resistance, enhanced breathability and decreased weight
- Slightly relaxed athletic fit accommodates activity-specific layering needs, and articulated shaping provides complete mobility
- Storm Hood with brim fits over your climbing helmet; 1-hand-adjustable cinches optimize visibility
- The Theta SV from is the toughest, longest Gore-Tex® Pro Shell® jacket from Arc'teryx. This backcountry fortress is built for the harshest conditions.
- The protective thigh-length Theta SV has a drop-back hem with full seat coverage and a helmet-compatible Storm Hood™ with a tall collar
|Type Of Waterproofing||Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer waterproof breathable laminate|
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes. TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer than regular sizes.