- November on the Stanley Headwall and December in the desert—either way, when the sun leaves the walls it's down time!
- This hooded jacket features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell
- Durable water repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off, fending off light rain showers and snow
- Attached hood seals around your face for toasty warmth
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal warmth in and drafts out
- Patagonia Down Sweater hoodie has 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 1 interior zippered stretch-mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
|Shell Fabric||Recycled ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||800-fill goose down|