- Midweight nylon packcloth is coated with polyurethane for water resistance
- Strong bungee rim gripping system firmly secures skirt to cockpit coaming
- Front webbing grab loop with handle assists with entry and wet exits
- Tensioned deck stay creates a convex bend in fabric so water runs off, rather than collecting and pooling on top the skirt
- Water-resistant zipper that starts at the waistband and ends at the deck stay makes it easy to put the skirt on quickly
- Zipper also makes accessing items in the cockpit possible without having to undo the skirt from the coaming
- Removable elastic shoulder straps secure skirt and keep tunnel tensioned; neoprene waist has adjustable hook-and-loop sides for a custom fit
- Mesh deck pockets store small essentials for quick access
- Double-stitched construction with sealed seams ensures long-lasting wear and water resistance
Made in USA.
For sizing information please click on the Seals logo to the right of the product description: Find the Seals Spray Skirt Size That Fits Your Boat.
|Tensioned deck stay||Yes|