- Made from nylon with 2-layer Gore-Tex PacLite laminate for waterproof, breathable comfort and high durability
- Quality finished with permanently waterproof, factory-sealed seams
- Elastic waistband with drawcord and cordlock closure provides a personalized fit
- Adjustable neoprene ankle closures help seal legs and prevent leakage
- Right thigh bellows pocket with hook-and-loop flap closure is self-draining and is easily accessible while seated
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Kayaking, Canoeing, Rafting|
|Fabric||Nylon/Gore-Tex Paclite waterproof breathable membrane/neoprene|
|Type Of Waterproofing||Waterproof breathable membrane|
|Side Cargo Pockets||Yes|
|Inseam (in.)||32 inches|
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements. HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty. INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone. SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone. WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.