- Powerful 406 MHz satellite signal and 121.5 MHz local homing signal help reduce search times and maximize your chances of survival in an emergency
- SARlink broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that tells rescuers where and who you are
- 66-channel GPS fixes your location to within 100m; a satellite signal alerts Search and Rescue personnel and a local homing signal guides rescuers to your exact location
- In addition to the local homing signal, a super bright LED strobe light helps rescuers find you quickly
- Light and small, the ACR Electronics SARLink 406 personal locator beacon is carried easily in a pack or pocket
- Fully functional self-test of the circuitry, battery power and 406 MHz transmission gives you peace of mind knowing your beacon will work when you need it
- GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test the GPS functionality up to 12 times over the life of the battery
- Once activated, the ACR Electronics SARLink 406 personal locator beacon will continue to transmit for up to 35 hrs. in typical conditions
- Waterproof at 16 ft. for up to an hour and 33 ft. for up to 10 minutes
- Includes a removable attachment clip
Made in USA.
This Personal Locator Beacon should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger, and only as a last resort when all means of self-rescue have been exhausted.
This personal locator beacon has been pre-programmed with the US country code. If your country of residence is outside the Unites States, you will need to have the beacon reprogrammed by a local dealer or service center, which may involve additional cost.
|GPS/Satellite Detectable||Onboard GPS/Yes|
|Location Accuracy||0.05 miles|
|Water-Resistant Depth||16 feet|
|Batteries||Lithium (5 year replacement life)|
|Dimensions||5.8 x 2.3 x 1.25 inches|
|Certification||Approved by FCC; COSPAS-SARSAT|