Vibram FiveFingers KSO Multisport Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Wander free in the men's Vibram FiveFingers KSO multisport shoes, which offer the freedom of bare feet with the grip and protection of a Vibram sole.
- Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural walking motion
- Thin, abrasion-resistant polyamide stretch fabric fits low on feet and offers quick-drying comfort; breathable stretch-mesh panels keep debris and grit out
- Instep straps secure with rip-and-stick closures and are attached to thin webbing straps that wrap around heels to provide a secure, supportive fit
- Footbeds feature AEGIS Microbe Shield® antibacterial treatment to help control odors
- 2mm EVA midsoles help provide light cushioning underfoot
- Vibram soles are designed to follow the contours of your feet and toes; made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber
- Razor siping on soles provides sure grip on wet and slippery surfaces
- Recommended for light trekking, climbing, canyoneering, running, fitness training, travel and most water sports
- May help you feel an increased sense of balance, expanded range of motion and improved posture
- In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
- Machine washable in cold water; air dry only
- To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe; use the longest toe length in conjunction with the size chart
Imported.View all Vibram Men's Cross-Training Shoes
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)
Polyamide fabric/nylon mesh
38 EU 39 EU 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 U.S. Men's 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10 10.5 - 11 11 - 11.5 11.5 - 12 12 - 12.5 EU 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Foot Length (in.) 9.25 9.5 9.75 10 10.25 10.5 10.75 11 11.25 11.5
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...