- Double-butted aluminum frame supplies excellent power transfer for superior efficiency; Feminine frame design is performance-tuned to fit women
- Slice Ultra carbon fiber fork serves up great, predictable handling so you can carve through corners; carbon fiber also helps damp high frequency road vibrations
- Shimano Sora triple crankset powers the 27-gear drivetrain, which features Tiagra shifters and rear derailleur and a Sora front derailleur
- Cannondale C4 dual-pivot caliper brakes provide dependable braking performance
- Maddux R3.0 rims with Formula hubs and Vittoria Zaffiro tires keep you rolling smoothly
- Cannondale stem, handlebar, carbon-wrapped seatpost and Raven women's saddle supply comfort
- Specs are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.