REI Double Shot Press Mug Video
Video: The REI Double Shot Press Mug lets you enjoy 2 mugs of terrific-tasting coffee when you want, where you want!
- Updated to include a more durable handle, a new French-press lid with a sliding sip-hole closure and a more secure fit for the included air-tight canister
- Included air-tight canister securely stores away ground coffee in the base of the mug, ensuring that you'll never be without a second round
- To brew coffee, simply put your fresh ground coffee in the mug, add hot (not boiling) water, steep, press the plunger and sip—it's that easy!
- Double-wall stainless-steel construction ensures your coffee stays enjoyably hot and fresh for long periods of time
- French-press mechanism comes with its own commuter-style cap with a screen over the sip hole to keep grounds inside; you can close off the sip hole with the sliding mechanism
- Or, when using the mug for tea or coffee from a conventional pot, use the secondary commuter cap with sliding sip-hole closure
- Mug features a beefy handle to accommodate large hands and a narrow base to fit most cars' cup holders; clip the handle to a pack with an accessory carabiner (sold separately)
- 2 rubber gaskets encircle the mug to cut down on vibration noise while in a cup holder and reduce shock to the system if tipped
|Liquid capacity (L)||0.35 liter|
|Liquid capacity (fl. oz.)||12 fluid ounces|
|Dimensions||6.75 x 5.5 x 5.375 inches|