- Author: Phil Van Valkenberg
- Softcover; 186 pages; black-and-white photographs with 2-tone maps
- Morris Book Publishing; copyright 2009
- Enjoy hundreds of miles of flat, safe, ready-made pathways perfectly suited for non-motorized activities
- These converted abandoned railways, whose tracks and ties departed with the decline of railroading, connect towns and suburbs
- Trail descriptions, accompanied by maps and photos, include information on length, difficulty, surface, entry, endpoints, food, seasons, and wheelchair and parking access
Made in USA.