- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4,.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:63,360
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2006
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit, Eldorado, Humboldt-Toiyabe and Tahoe national forests, Desolation, Granite Chief and Mt. Rose wilderness areas, Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail, Tahoe Rim Trail, Rubicon OHV Trail, Emerald Bay, D.L. Bliss, Ed Z'Berg Sugar Pine, Burton Creek, Donner Memorial, Lake Tahoe Nevada and Washoe Lake state parks, Mt. Tallac, Echo Summit, Carson Pass, Spooner Summit, Mt. Rose Summit, Brockway Summit, and the towns of Truckee, Tahoe City, Homewood, Tahoma, South Lake Tahoe, Zephyr Cove, Incline Village, Kings Beach and Carson City.