- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1979 (revised 2007)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Arapaho and Routt national forests, Sarvis Creek Wilderness, Stagecoach Reservoir State Park, Steamboat Springs, Oak Creek, Muddy Pass, Yampa River; Dumont, Catamount and Agnes lakes, Stagecoach and Fish Creek reservoirs, the Park Mountain Range, Yellow Jacket passes, Steamboat and the Rabbit Ears cross-country area.