- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both Lat./Lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:25,000 and 1:50,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1979 (revised 2007)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Pike National Forest, Roxborough State Park, Cheeseman Lake/Canyon, South Platte River trout waters, Westcreek, Deckers, Pine Nook, Sprucewood, Pine, Buffalo Creek, Waterton Canyon, Reynolds Park, Stoney Pass and portions of the Colorado Trail.