- Author: Matt Heid
- Softcover; 298 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Appalachian Mountain Club; copyright 2008
- Detailed descriptions include trip highlights, a list of nearby campsites and lean-tos and recommended maps
- Offers summaries of distance in mileage, total elevation, difficulty level and number of days required for each trip
- Includes helpful information on safety, gear and wilderness ethics, as well as notes on geography, seasonal weather and natural history
Made in USA.