- Printed on durable, tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go virtually anywhere you go
- Covers multiple USGS quadrangles with the convenience of a single map
- Based on exact reproductions of USGS topo map information—updated, customized and enhanced to accurately detail the unique features of the area
- Highlights hiking trails, cross-country ski trails, bike trails, fishing holes, boat ramps, campgrounds and many other subjects of interest
- Measures 7.5. x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1984 (revised 2005)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes: White River and Gunnison national forests; Raggeds and Maroon Bells-Snowmass wilderness areas; the cities of Redstone, Marble, Placita and Woody Creeks; Crystal and Roaring Fork rivers; and Snowmass Lake, Snowmass Mountain, Pyramid, North Maroon, Maroon and Capitol peaks, as well as Schofield, McClure, Anthracite, Buckskin East and West Maroon passes and Snowmass Ski Area.