- Authors: Bill and Polly Cunningham
- Softcover; 133 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing; copyright 2008
- Offers trail descriptions, GPS-compatible trail maps and mile-by-mile directional cues
- Guide also includes tips on seasonal weather conditions and no-trace camping techniques as well as trail ratings, contact info, fees/permits and more
- Thirty-eight hikes available for every ability level—from short interpretive nature trails to strenuous uphill loops
- Features author-recommended hikes, recommended equipment and suggested USGS topo maps
Made in USA.