- Author: Jack P. Hailman and Elizabeth D. Hailman
- Softcover; 220 pages; black-and-white photos; maps
- University Press of Colorado; copyright 2003
- Describes trails that return hikers to their starting point without the necessity of retracing steps or walking on roads
- Read about 33 circuit and component loops, with detailed driving directions to the access points
- Circuits range from a 15-minute stroll around a lake to strenuous all-day outings in the high country, with a few multiday backpacking trips
- Convenient table lists circuits by walking time, allowing hikers to choose loops designed to fit their schedules
Made in USA.