- Authors: Cynthia Copeland, Thomas J. Lewis, Emily Kerr
- Softcover; 285 pages; black-and white photos; maps
- The Mountaineer Books; copyright 2007
- More than 80 hikes selected for kid appeal and child appropriateness; each trail rated for difficulty for children
- Search for frogs and turtles in a pond, stay in a cabin, visit a nature center, see waterfalls and discover abundant wildlife
- Hikes range from one to more than five miles round-trip and feature optional turn-around points for tired feet; rated easy to difficult for children
- Features handy sidebars with information on animals, plants, geology and fun activities to do on the hike
Made in USA.