- Author: Tyler Williams
- Softcover; 248 pages; full-color photographs, black-and-white photographs and maps
- Funhog Press; copyright 2006
- Contains nearly 100 paddling destinations in Arizona, with options for paddlers of all levels
- Discover small mountain ponds, large desert reservoirs, recreational urban waterways, riparian backwaters, whitewater rivers and raging creeks
- Sixty-eight easy-to-read maps and logistics notes help you reach your destination
- Location descriptions include the level of motorized traffic, surface area when full, fish species, elevation, peak flow and best season to go
Made in USA.